Today, Reebok and Universal Brand Development officially unveil the highly anticipated second Jurassic footwear and apparel collection – inspired by the latest blockbuster film – Jurassic World Dominion. Last year, Reebok and Universal teamed up to create the Reebok x jurassic park collection that celebrated the iconic 1993 original film and invoked intense nostalgia for the franchise. Reebok x of this year Jurassic World Dominion is inspired by the latest film and pays homage to themes of bioengineering and dinosaurs new and old. Each shoe features glowing amber logos, a classified information tag, and is encapsulated in an amber-inspired box.
Additional shoe details include:
• The Answer DMX (HQ6276, $200) – This Answer DMX will make you feel like the ultimate predator thanks to natural colors and reptile-inspired materials reminiscent of Giganotosaurus. The silhouette is outfitted with a hardware accent piece and spikes of that giant terrifying new dinosaur on the heel. Available in unisex size.
• Classic Leather Ripple (HQ6253, $100) – Fan-favorite Velociraptor, Blue, and his offspring, Beta, team up to create the ultimate nostalgic Classic Leather Ripple. Blue’s signature stripe comes to life on the side of the shoe while the window and heel logos feature nods to Blue and Beta with their signature branding element. Available in unisex, grade school, preschool, and infant sizes.
• LX2200 (HQ6264, $110) – This sleek LX2200 is inspired by the design of the biogenetic coding facility – Biosyn Valley – as seen in Jurassic World Dominion. Throughout the shoe, DNA-inspired elements including a Reebok DNA strand window box, DNA sequencing tongue label and marbled outsole to represent different DNAs coming together in variety of textures and colors. Available in unisex size.
• Club C Revenge (HQ6205, $100) – Reebok’s iconic Club C gets a makeover from Biosyn Genetics, the bioengineering company that conducts research to recreate extinct animals and study their behaviors, as seen in Jurassic World Dominion. The futuristic shoe comes in clean metallic colors reminiscent of the lab and references the genetically modified animals created by Biosyn with rubbable reptile material on the upper. The silhouette is completed with a Biosyn badge on the tongue and a test tube lace dubrae. Available in unisex size.
• Beatnik (HQ6266, $130) – The cult-favorite Beatnik silhouette is fossilized in this neutral iteration. Tonal colors tell the story of dinosaur fossils with the grainy outsole depicting a fossilized mold. The model is completed with a one-of-a-kind Reebok Fossil in place of the Beatnik’s signature hardware. Available in unisex size.
• Zig Kinetica 2.5 (HQ6263, $140) – The fearsome pack of four Atrociraptors – seen chasing Owen, Claire and others through the streets of Malta – inspire this ferocious version of Reebok’s Zig Kinetica 2.5. The shoe incorporates the colorways of the four raptors on the upper and replaces the Zig signature overlay with a 3D puffy print for a raised reptilian effect. Available in unisex and child sizes.
• Nano X2 Adventure (HQ6265, $150) – Survival laces and paracord straps paired with the ultimate outdoor training shoe, the Nano X2 Adventure, equips you for the most serious dinosaur breach. The silhouette incorporates hardware elements and a pigmented gum outsole to show the wearer is ready to show off any survival skill. Available in unisex size.
Paired with footwear, a range of performance and lifestyle apparel for men and women. The majority of garments feature either a “Blue” print – inspired by the scales of the Velociraptor, or a dinosaur camouflage print – which combines a jurassic world dinosaur skin print with a topographic map. The collection is completed with a handful of graphic tees that feature the iconic jurassic world logo and incorporate Biosyn “authorized personnel only” badge printing for a symbol of authenticity.